.....

Pages

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets

Alaba: I have no intention to get out of Bayern




After the departure of many of the reports which confirmed the presence of serious interest from Manchester United and Barcelona Bayern young player David Alaba, the owner came out 19 ​​years to confirm that he does not intend to leave the Bavarian giants in the foreseeable future
The wells had spoken for 10 Austrian Sport said: "This season has been like a dream for me, but I'm not looking forward to the confusion after the praise it has enjoyed."

Abizaid and Austrian "Given what I received from the cars I can say that nothing serious, and I am very happy to play for a club like Bayern Munich, and not have any intention to leave the team."
The wells will not participate in euros because of the current did not qualify for his country, Austria

 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets